Inviting Content Writers for the Kangaroo Care Website
Personal stories can change someone's world. We want to help our readers better understand kangaroo care and how it impacts families, caregivers, volunteers, healthcare professionals, etc., all around the world.
Storytelling is essential to our mission. If you want to be featured, here’s how you can pitch to us.
The post must be original, authentic, compelling and told in the first person. Your story must be exclusive to Kangaroo Care Day Website, which means it hasn’t been published anywhere else. If you’ve already pitched it elsewhere, please let us know. All contributions are unpaid.
Send us your pitch:
- Briefly summarize your story idea.
- Briefly explain why you’re the right person to write the piece. What’s your relevant expertise or experience?
- Briefly explain why this argument or story matters. What are the stakes here?
- Briefly outline how the piece will start and end. If you have a draft, include it in the body of the email.
- Use a clear, informative headline as the subject line. Specify in the subject line if your pitch is timely.
- Include a short description of your previous writing experience and links to published clips, if relevant.
- Be your own work.
Pitch to us at firstname.lastname@example.org